Initial Diagnostic Session: 60 minutes: $225
Individual Psychotherapy: 45 minutes: $155
Individual Psychotherapy: 60 minutes: $185
Couples Psychotherapy: 50 minutes: $175
Psychological Testing: per hour: $225
Forensic Services: per hour: $275
Rates: (Complete Report- Not by hour)
Adult ADHD Evaluation: Contact the office for details.
Assessment for Accommodations for High Stakes Testing (e.g. SAT’s/MCAT’s) : Contact the office for details.
Therapy Services (and some limited assessment services) may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. PsychCare currently accepts the following insurances: Aetna, Blue Cross Blue Shield, CIGNA, Johns Hopkins EHP and USFHP, Tricare, & Medicare.
Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
1. Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
2. What is my deductible and has it been met?
3. How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
4. What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
5. Do I have coverage for psychological testing?
6. What is the coverage amount for psychological testing?
7. Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Psychcare providers also see clients who would like to use their out-of-network benefits. With out of network benefits, you will be assisted with the appropriate and necessary documentation in order to facilitate your submitting your insurance claim.
Cash, check and all major credit cards accepted for payment.